Spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce
Spaghetti is boiled in salted water according to the instructions on the package.
Make the sauce as follows: In a saucepan put oil, clean and cut the fish onion and put it to harden. Let it harden. Peel the tomatoes, cut them into small pieces and put them to harden over the onion. let it cook for 2-3 minutes and add 150 ml of water and let it boil. Add salt to taste and tomato paste. Bring to a boil and remove from the heat. blender and blend, then put back on the heat, add pepper, basil and oregano, a little more tomato paste and salt if needed.
The boiled spaghetti is drained, passed under a stream of cold water and served with sauce.
Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce
Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce & # 8211 a simple and quick recipe for any time of the day. Easter is the perfect choice when you don't have much time, but you want to enjoy a tasty and healthy dish. There are a lot of pasta recipes, but today he tells you the recipe for spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce!
How to make spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce:
1. To start, boil the spaghetti, according to the instructions on the package, in water with a little oil and a pinch of salt.
2. After the spaghetti has boiled, remove from the water and leave in cold water for a few minutes. After they have cooled a little, they are drained in a sieve.
3. Prepare the spaghetti sauce. Cut the red onion into scales, crush the garlic and mix with the olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, basil and a teaspoon of sugar. Bring all the ingredients to a boil until the sauce is reduced by half.
4. Remove the canned tuna pieces, sprinkle with lemon juice and let it drain for a few minutes. Put the spaghetti in a bowl, place the tuna pieces and pour the tomato sauce on top. Garnish with capers, thyme, parmesan and green basil.
200 g spaghetti
50 ml tomato sauce
a pepper powder
a sharp chilli knife tip
salt to taste
an onion powder knife tip
1 tablespoon olive oil
Simple to prepare and great effect.
Boil the tomato sauce together with the spices, just bring it to the boil to blend the flavors.
Eggplants should have a large diameter of 7-10 cm, cut in half a cm thick and bake on a hot grill. Boil the spaghetti al dente then mix with the spicy sauce, just to give it color. The packages are made and sealed with slices of cheese.
Try this video recipe too
Let me tell you the recipe for spicy eggplant with tomato and garlic sauce, in the oven
- -1 large eggplant or 2 small ones (about 700 g)
- -200 ml tomato juice
- -2-3 cloves of garlic
- -salt half a teaspoon grated
- -1 pepper knife tip (as long as it is taken with 3 fingers)
- -a few basil or thyme leaves
- -2-3 tablespoons of olive oil or sunflower
Quick Easter ingredients with raw tomato sauce, fasting recipe
- -3 large tomatoes, well cooked (about 600 g)
- -2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- -a few fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dry
- -1-2 cloves of garlic
- -1 knife tip of freshly ground pepper or a few slices of hot pepper
- -300-350 g paste
About marinara sauce & # 8211 tomato sauce with garlic and basil
The classic marinara sauce recipe provides tomatoes (fresh or canned - pellati), olive oil, garlic and fresh or dried basil. This sauce has its origins in the Naples region of Italy and dates back to 1500. "Alla marinara" means "sailor style". Naples is port & # 8230 It is also called "Neapolitan sauce".
This marinara sauce is widespread especially in Italy and the United States of America (brought by emigrants) and in its composition can also appear onions, red wine, capers or olives.
We have already published the classic recipe for this pasta sauce (see here) prepared with canned peeled tomatoes and red wine & # 8211 for immediate consumption. Now I show you how to make this sauce for pasta in a jar, to be kept for the winter: with fresh summer tomatoes.
Please note that the meat sauce with tomatoes (ragu alla bolognese) can be preserved similarly, in a jar, for the winter & # 8211 see the recipe here.
From the quantities below it results approx. 800 g pasta sauce in a jar (approx. 2 jars of 400 ml). You can multiply the ingredients as needed.
- Spaghetti is boiled in salted water and left according to the time spent on the package.
- Peel a squash, grate it and wash it well. In parallel, bring a pot of water to a boil. When the water has boiled, dip the tomatoes in the pot and leave them until the peel begins to come off. Remove the tomatoes from the pot and drain.
- After the tomatoes have drained, cut them into cubes.
- Peel an onion and finely chop it, like a stew.
- Heat the olive oil. Cook the chopped onion in it. When it is well cooked, add the diced tomatoes. If you use tomato paste you will quench it with a little water.
- Add the crushed garlic and let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes. At the end, season with salt, pepper, oregano and fresh basil.
- After draining the spaghetti well, put them over the prepared sauce and mix well.
This preparation is served as soon as it has been made. You can grate a little Parmesan cheese in each plate. Spaghetti loses its flavor if it gets cold and will be drier if not eaten immediately.
To make it even easier for you, we thought we'd leave you the filmed recipe below:
If you are in love with Italian cuisine, you can also try spaghetti with white sauce or a delicious tiramisu with berries, perfect for warmer days.