We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Serves 4 (serving size: about 2/3 cup)
White balsamic vinegar is best in this refreshing salad as it adds acid without overpowering the sweetness of the watermelon. You can also substitute unseasoned rice vinegar or even fresh lime juice, adding a touch of honey if needed. Fresh torn mint will work in place of the basil.
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Calories 46
- Fat 1.9g
- Satfat 0.3g
- Monofat 1.3g
- Polyfat 0.3g
- Protein 1g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 0.0g
- Cholesterol 0.0mg
- Iron 0.0mg
- Sodium 122mg
- Calcium 13mg
- Sugars 6g
- Est. added sugars g
How to Make It
Combine watermelon, cucumber, vinegar, oil, and salt in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle with basil and pepper.