Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Serves 4 (serving size: about 1 cup)
This five-ingredient main is a great way to get more seafood into your weeknight rotation. Seek out shrimp that's free of sodium tripolyphosphate (STP), a common preservative that significantly boosts the sodium in your shrimp. Can't find riced cauliflower? Make your own by pulsing cauliflower florets in a food processor until crumbled. Easy!
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 10 ounce medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen riced cauliflower (such as Green Giant)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Calories 269
- Fat 17g
- Satfat 4g
- Unsatfat 12g
- Protein 20g
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Fiber 3g
- Cholesterol 0.0mg
- Iron 0.0mg
- Sugars 3g
- Added sugars g
- Sodium 358mg
- Calcium 12% DV
- Potassium 16% DV
How to Make It
1. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan.
2. Return pan to medium-high. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Add eggs; cook 2 minutes or until almost set, stirring once. Fold cooked eggs in half; remove from pan. Cool, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in pan over medium-high. Add 3/4 cup green onions and cauliflower; cook 5 minutes, without stirring, or until browned. Stir in shrimp, eggs, pepper, and salt. Top with remaining 1/4 cup green onions.