Ravioli with almonds and coffee
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I made ravioli with the shape from Decorix received at the age of 3 by the chef and as Brandusa and Alice had the same shape, I decided to make ravioli with 6 hands, so I brought the dessert.
- 1 or
- 100 g of flour
- For filling:
- 50 g of ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon of ness dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Ravioli with almonds and coffee:
Mix the flour and the egg and knead a dough, which is left to rest for 30 minutes.
Filling: Brown the almonds, add the butter and sugar, then the coffee diluted in water. Keep a little of the composition for decoration.
Two balls are formed and stretched with the twister. One of the sheets is placed in the form of ravioli and filled with the coffee composition.
Place the second sheet and roll with the rolling pin. For me, the composition was a little crunchy and I didn't manage to cut them too nicely.
Put a teaspoon of butter in the preheated pan, add ravioli, and then a cup of water in which a teaspoon of ness has dissolved.
Keep on the fire until the water drops and decorate with crispy almonds.
General information about almonds
There are two types of almonds: sweet and bitter. While sweet almonds are edible and are often used in many Asian dishes, but also as a dessert, snack or side dish, bitter almonds are used to make oil or to add flavor to certain dishes or foods.
Almonds are seeds related to peaches and plums, they have an elongated shape, and inside them is the hard stone, which is consumed by us, known as almonds.
Discover also the benefits of regular consumption of chestnuts
Spiral recipe for chocolate, almonds and instant coffee from cerealsorganic dessert recipes
Preheat the oven to 160 & deg C (circulating air). Process all ingredients, except Chicco coffee and cocoa powder, into a smooth dough. Divide the dough into two equal pieces. In one of the two halves of the dough add instant Chicco coffee and cocoa powder. Place both halves in the freezer for 5 minutes.
Remove the dough from the freezer and insert the baking paper between two sheets to create rectangles of equal size. Put the chocolate dough on the light dough and twist it again to join the pieces of dough. Cut the edges with a sharp knife to get a nice rectangle. Place the dough on the baking paper in the freezer for another 5 minutes.
Using baking paper, roll the dough together. Put the roll of fine dough in the freezer again for 10 minutes.
Cut the roll into slices of about 1 cm, place them on a sheet of baking paper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until a golden brown color is obtained.
-preparation time: 20 min
-cooling time: 20 min
Cake with chocolate cream, coffee and almonds
Rub the yolks well, butter and powdered sugar until you get a soft and velvety cream.
1. Divide the cream into 3 parts, one of which is larger. the third - fried and chopped almonds.
2. Cut the biscuits in half lengthwise, soak them in Marsala, drain them and arrange them on a round platter.
3. Spread the first cream over the biscuits and cover the surface with the almonds soaked in Marsala.
Put a layer of the second cream, then another layer of decoctions and cover them with the third cream. Put the cake in the fridge and let it cool for at least 3 hours.
4. Decorate with chocolate flakes and serve.Do you want to retrieve your omitted books from the "Truth" library?
Come to the editorial office of the newspaper Adevărul Moldova from the Kentford building, on 202 Ștefan cel Mare şi Sfânt Blvd., on the 6th floor, from Monday to Friday, between 13.00 and 16.00 and buy them directly from us.
So good that they can be addictive:Ingredient:
- 180 grams of almonds (I had 130 grams and topped with 50 grams of nuts)
- 250 grams of flour (I used wholemeal flour)
- 125 grams of butter (flakes, small pieces)
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 3 small or 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- a little grated lemon peel (I used limette, preserved with sugar)
- a few drops of almond essence (to a great extent!)
Biscuits are made extraordinarily simple:
First, put the almonds in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove, allow to cool and rub lightly between the palms, so that part of the peel will fall off. (What's left, it's goodbye!) Put the almonds in the robot:
Add butter, sugar, lemon peel, flour mixed with baking powder to the food processor and mix for a few seconds. When the food in the robot looks homogeneous, add beaten eggs with salt and 1/2 teaspoon of almond essence. Mix until a homogeneous dough is formed. The dough obtained will be quite sticky. Divide into two, on two plastic sheets (I used two sheets of baking paper) and with their help shape both parts of the dough in the form of a cylinder with a section diameter of about 4 cm. Wrap in plastic or baking paper and refrigerate the packages for an hour. After an hour has passed, turn on the oven and set it at 175 degrees Celsius. Remove one cylinder at a time, adjust its shape. , rolling it, while it is packed, on the work surface, then unpack it and cut 7-8 mm slices. thickness, which is placed on a tray covered with baking paper:
Put the tray in the oven, and after 15 minutes remove and turn the cookies with the face on which they were on the tray up (the reddest are those already turned):
Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, until nicely browned:
The biscuits are crispy, without being hard, incredibly fine and tasty, perfect with a coffee:
Balls with almonds and coconut
almonds and coconut balls They are very easy to prepare, they are very nutritious, because almonds are healthy nuts with many properties for our body. The aroma of almonds gives a Christmas touch to these delicious little balls.
- 150 grams of ground almonds.
- 150 grams of grated coconut.
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract or sweetened vanilla.
- 25 grams of grated coconut for balls.
- In a blender put all the ingredients, almonds, the 75 grams of grated coconut, vanilla spoon, agave syrup and stir until well mixed.
- We put the mixture to cool in the fridge for about 15 minutes to work better on the balls and not to stick the mass of our hands to form the balls.
- We take the dough from the fridge and go to form the balls.
- Put chopped coconut on a plate to go through the almond shave and coconut balls.
Tiramisu is a famous cake and suitable for any occasion, from birthdays to a typical weekend when you feel like cooking something sweet. This recipe is suitable for four servings, so we recommend that you have four small pots on hand.
- two eggs (separate the egg white from the yolk)
- a yolk
- a quarter cup of sugar
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- a cup of mascarpone (at room temperature)
- three-quarters cup of cream
- a teaspoon of sugar
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 24 biscuits
- dark chocolate
- Half fill a medium pot with water and let it boil.
- Put a metal bowl on top of the pot and add the yolks, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well until the cream doubles in volume and hardens, then set aside the bowl.
- In another bowl, rub the mascarpone cheese until soft.
- In a separate bowl, place the egg whites and use a vertical mixer or a kitchen robot to beat them until they become foam.
- Mix all the above ingredients together.
- In a clean saucepan, add the coffee, rum and sugar. Leave the mixture on low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Beat the cream until it foams and add the sugar and vanilla. Leave the cream in the fridge.
- Prepare the four dishes in which you are going to assemble the cake.
- Put three biscuits in each bowl and add a generous layer of mascarpone repeat this process until you finish the biscuits.
- Grate the dark chocolate on top, add the cream and sprinkle cocoa over the tiramisu.
Preparation Homemade cookies with almonds and coffee by Simona Callas
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add 50 g of sugar and continue mixing until a meringue is obtained. www.simonacallas.com Add the ness, the almond essence and at the end, incorporate with a spatula the sifted almond flour together with the rest of the powdered sugar.
Transfer the composition to a bag and form even lumps on the silicone board or on the tray lined with baking paper. www.simonacallas.com For the cracked look, I let them rest for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 140 degrees Celsius. Sprinkle the coffee over the cookies and place the tray in the oven for about 20 minutes or until browned.
To keep it crispy, keep it in a sealed box.
If you like my recipes, please Like and follow my facebook page Simonacallas, where I offer you daily sources of inspiration for the menus of the day, occasion menus or special recipes. I also invite you to join the SimonaCallas Official Group, where I can answer your questions, give you culinary advice and I prepare for you beautiful contests, with interesting prizes.
Vegan chocolate tart with almonds and cashews
One of the tastiest options you can prepare is the vegan chocolate tart, with almonds and cashews. You can prepare it with the help of coconut oil, which has many nutritional properties and contains vitamin K, vitamin E and iron. At the same time, coconut oil has thermal stability and is slow in oxidation, being ideal for preparing these desserts. Here are the ingredients you will need for this delicious tart!
For the tart crust, you need the following ingredients:
- Almond pulp, made from 200 grams of raw almonds
- 70 grams of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- A tablespoon of cocoa
- A little salt
As for the cream, you need:
- 200 grams of cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Chocolate icing involves:
For decoration, you can use strawberries or raspberries!
You can start preparing the tart crust! Consider the following method of preparation:
- Melt the coconut oil
- Mix the almond pulp with the ingredients for the crust, until you get a composition that can be easily shaped.
- You need a cake tray, which you need to line with cling film. If you do not have a cake pan, use any round container of the same size.
- Divide the resulting mixture into two parts. Part of the composition should be spread over the food foil, enough to give it a crust-specific shape.
- Let the pan cool for about an hour so that the coconut oil hardens.
You can continue with the preparation of the cream for the tart:
- The cashews will be soaked in water for a few hours. Then you have to drain them, rinse them and put them in a blender, with two tablespoons of water and a pinch of salt. Mix well until you get a cream.
- Melt the coconut oil and add the cocoa spoons with the maple syrup. Mix well until you get a tasty chocolate cream.
Chocolate icing is prepared by melting coconut oil and adding cocoa powder and maple syrup. All you have to do is assemble the tart!
- Remove the crust tray from the refrigerator and gently lift the food foil to remove the top.
- Place the tart on a plate and spread the cashew chocolate cream over its entire surface. It is recommended to put the tart back in the fridge for half an hour.
- Prepare the glaze, as in the instructions above, which you will add along with the strawberries for decoration.
- Cut the tart into slices and serve them with gusto!