Cabbage soup with smoked ribs
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We put the smoked ribs on the fire. We leave it to boil and then we throw the water and put another clean water.
Grate the cabbage on a large grater, put it in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt, rub a little and leave for 10 minutes. Add to the soup pot and cabbage. Celery and onion are put on a small grater and put to harden in a little olive oil. Cut the cod into rounds and add all the vegetables to the pot. Put 3 tablespoons of vegeta, a little larch, the magic borscht and let them boil, then add the broth and milk. Add the egg a little to make fringes throughout the pot. Add the dill and serve. You can also put a little cream in the plate.
Duck soup with sour cream at Multicooker Crock-Pot Express with pressure cooking
The delicacy we prepare today - Duck soup with sour cream at Multicooker Crock-Pot Express with pressure cooking is a relatively new recipe that has entered our kitchen, but we have fallen in love with it, especially in the autumn-winter season! Duck flavored meat, a blast of perfectly cooked vegetables, fresh herbs, cabbage juice, a straight cream soup? What not to be good!
The truth is that, until recently, for me at least, the duck breast meant one thing: medium rare, a little in the pan, a little in the oven. Whole duck or duck legs? Surely they were transformed into ducks on cabbage. But last year my mother-in-law started to raise rates and bring us new ones. On the principle "how much duck can you still eat", we decided to try a duck soup, in which to put the country duck breast and cut for extra taste. Then I perfected the recipe until I came to this version of Duck soup with sour cream!
About Crock-Pot Express multicooker with pressure cookingI’ve been telling you about it for a few years and it’s still one of the most beloved appliances in Teo’s Kitchen! Honestly, we use it the next day, from boiling rice to delicious soups, stews, desserts because it is very complex and fulfills several functions:
- is a fully automatic, electric and very SAFE pressure cooker to use
- it is also an ordinary slow cooker, which cooks food slowly, at a temperature that does not exceed the boiling point and thus the food retains its texture, color and especially its nutritional values.
- works like a steam cooker.
- ordinary pot or pan - with the brown / saute function you can brown, fry, harden, blanch!
- rice cooker
- yogurt maker - ideal especially for the little ones during the diversification period.
Ingredients Duck Soup with Multicooker Crock-Pot Express Pressure Cooking:
- 500 gr duck meat (breast, thighs, cutlery)
- 1 large carrot (2 if smaller)
- 1 parsnip
- 1 small celery
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 1 link green onion
- 50g rice
- 300ml borscht or cabbage juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green link (tarragon, parsley)
- 300g sour cream
- 3 yolks
- 2 liters of water
We put the duck meat in the bowl Crock-Pot Express multicooker with pressure cookingand pour 2 liters of water on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Close the lid and the steam valve and select the Meat / Stew program, HIGH pressure pressure sit imp cooking 35 minutes.
After the program is over, wait 10-15 minutes for the natural release of pressure, then release the steam and open the lid.
We take out the duck meat, cut it into pieces of suitable sizes. We put it back in the pot.
Add the diced chopped vegetables to the soup, including the greens (green onion, tarragon, parsley) and season with salt and pepper to taste. We also add borscht or cabbage juice.
We close the lid and the steam valve. Select the Soup program, HIGH pressure, for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the cream and yolks in a large bowl.
When the program is over, release the pressure carefully, open the lid. Put a pinch of hot soup in the bowl of sour cream and mix. Add 3-4 tablespoons of soup to the cream mixture, then pour everything into the pot. This way we make sure that the cream and the egg do not gather in the soup.
At the end we match the taste of salt and, of course, we add extra finely chopped greens!
I promise you that recipe for Duck soup with sour cream it will be a very pleasant surprise and an excellent way to cook the duck!
More details about the device Crock-Pot Express multicooker with pressure cooking find HERE & # x1f5a4
Other recipes cooked at Multicooker Crock-Pot Express with pressure cooking:
1 kg smoked pork ribs
1 small cabbage (about 650 gr)
1/2 red bell pepper
2 canned tomatoes (or 150 ml homemade broth)
1 tablespoon white flour tip
2 tablespoons oil
3-4 threads marar
salt, black pepper
- Cut the ribs between the bones and put them in a large pot. Put on low heat, leave the fat and brown slowly. From time to time, stir to brown the ribs on all sides. It takes about 15 minutes, until then prepare the vegetables.
- Finely chop the onions and peppers. Grate the carrot. Add these vegetables over the ribs, mix and let the onion soften a bit (about 3 minutes).
- Add 2.5 l of water and boil with the lid slightly ajar for 1 hour, over medium to low heat (boil the soup only lightly, otherwise it will drop too quickly and too much). After this time check the ribs, they must be boiled, to easily enter the fork.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut in half. Place each half down with the cut and cut into 1.5 cm slices. Then turn to 90 degrees and cut perpendicularly, still 1.5 cm slices. Basically that's how you cut the cabbage into squares. Sprinkle salt and plenty of ground black pepper over the cabbage and knead it a little, until you feel it dissolve and soften a little (if the cabbage is young you do not need to knead it too much).
- Add the crushed tomatoes with a fork together with a little sauce on them.
- Put the cabbage over the ribs and stir to sit well in the pot. Now it will seem that the soup is a bit thick, but it's ok so, the cabbage will soften and in the end it will be right.
- Place plenty of dried thyme threads on top. Take the leaves from a few strands and sprinkle them in the soup.
- Boil with a lid for another 30 minutes on low heat. Then taste the soup. If necessary, add salt to taste. Also check that the cabbage is cooked. Remove the thyme threads.
- In a large frying pan, add the oil and heat it well. Add the flour and mix only until it is absorbed into the oil and looks like a paste. Quench with 3-4 tablespoons of hot soup, so as to obtain an easily flowing rantas.
- Pour the rantas into the soup, stir and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add the chopped dill and turn off the heat. Let it sit for half an hour before serving.
5. Add the tomatoes, cabbage and thyme in abundance
6. After another 30 minutes of cooking
7. After I added the rantas
New cabbage soup with pork ribs
- New cabbage soup with pork ribs (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) New cabbage soup with pork ribs
- Basic ingredients used (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Basic ingredients used
- Finely chop the cabbage and rub well with salt, then squeeze (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Finely chop the cabbage and rub well with salt, then squeeze
- Chopped cabbage is boiled (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Chopped cabbage is boiled
- Add the broth (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Add the broth
- Egg yolk rubs well with 100 g of yogurt (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Egg yolk rubs well with 100 g of yogurt
- Sprinkle chopped green dill at the end (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Sprinkle chopped green dill at the end
- Soup and ready. Welcome to the table! (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Soup and cake. Welcome to the table!
Cabbage soup is one of those dishes that should be made the day before it is served, because its taste improves a lot with each re-heating. It is not easy to estimate the number of servings, depending on the appetite of each. Without ribs and training, it's only good for fasting.
- a small new cabbage
- a white onion
- two new carrots
- a cup of broth
- a bunch of green dill
- 500 g pork ribs
- 1 egg and 100 g of dressing yoghurt (optional)
- 3-4 liters of water
In the pot where we make the soup, put water to boil. When the water boils, add the ribs, adding a teaspoon of salt. Foam if needed.
After about 20 minutes of cooking, add the carrots cut into thin slices, peeled onions and finely chopped peppers.
Finely chop the cabbage and rub with salt, squeeze well from the juice it leaves, then put it in the pot to boil. Rubbing cabbage with salt helps eliminate juice that can produce gas in more sensitive people.
The number of servings depends on the appetite of each
Bring the soup to a simmer until the cabbage is soft, then add a cup of broth.
Allow to boil for a few more minutes, then remove from the heat.
Add the egg yolk rubbed with yogurt, then sprinkle with finely chopped green dill. It is very tasty and without yogurt training.
Put the ribs to boil in a saucepan with water, let it boil for a few minutes, and then collect the foam formed. Wash and chop the vegetables and add them to the smoked pan. Match the taste with salt and pepper and leave it until the vegetables are well cooked. After they have boiled, add the cleaned and chopped tomatoes, the broth and the noodles. Bring the soup to a boil and add the borscht. Taste a little of it and, if necessary, add more salt and / or pepper.
After removing the soup from the heat, sprinkle some finely chopped parsley on top.
Easy to make and very tasty, this one smoking soup will definitely delight the whole family.
Transylvanian cabbage soup with smoked pork. A tasty and filling soup, perfect for the cold season!
It is the season of smoked meats and pickled cabbages, so you can always make room in anyone's menu, a delicious Transylvanian cabbage soup with smoked pork.
It is the season of smoked meats and pickled cabbages, so anyone can make room for anyone on their menu, a delicious Transylvanian cabbage soup with smoked pork.
- 1 sauerkraut, medium size
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1past root & acircrnac
- 1 celery root, small
- 1 potato
- 1-2 red peppers
- 500 g boneless and smoked pork chop
- 750 g smoked pork ribs
- 3 yolks
- 500 g sm & acircnt & acircnă
- 3 l of water
- 1 l of cabbage juice
How to prepare Transylvanian cabbage soup
Drain the cabbage and chop finely, then fry in a little olive oil.
Stir over high heat for a few minutes, then add water and bring to a boil.
Peeled and diced vegetables, fry in the rest of the oil, then add over the cabbage.
Portion the meat in smaller pieces, rinse thoroughly with hot water, then add the bowl to the heat.
Add the cabbage juice and let the soup boil until the meat comes off the bone.
Add the peppers to the soup, towards the end of cooking, to keep them crispier.
The potato is added at the end of cooking, cleaned and chopped into cubes, to reduce the salty taste of the soup.
Mix the yolks with sm & acircnt & acircna, a little ground pepper, dilute with a little hot juice and pour & icircn soup, 5-6 minutes & icircn before extinguishing the fire, stir & acircnd continuously, so as not to burn sm & acircnt & acircnt.
Let the soup cool for 2-3 minutes, then add the chopped greens.
Optionally, you can also add smoked sourdoughs, cut into slices, but also while serving the soup.
May it be useful to you!